La Quinta Club
2018 sees James Murphy Sparks promoted to the role of Bar & Restaurant Manager. This front of house appointment will see him working closely with Maria Ramirez the Food & Beverage Manager. This strong team will lead us to continue to improve the service and quality of La Solana.
Our new dining experience prepared by Emilio & Ismael now offers the following all available from 6.30pm
- À la Carte - A fine dining experience available Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the restaurant or the terraza (weather permitting)
- La Taberna - A more casual dining experience offering specially selected dishes to meet all tastes. Available Wednesday to Saturday
- Taster Menu - A selection of five dishes including dessert and three drinks selected by our Chef and Sommelier. Available Wednesday to Saturday
Monday Club dinners will continue following the Welcome Drinks Party. Lunch Menu will continue to be reviewed.
*Please note that a children's menu is available for all the above dining options.
La Manga Club General Community
Please find the General Community April 2018 Newsletter.
The new 2018 La Cala magazine has now been published. Copies are available in Reception or from La manga Club General Community office.
Fixed Term Ownership
Following the successful take-up of the 4 Year Fixed Term Membership, especially to those who have sold their villas at La Manga Club but still want to take advantage of the ambiance and sporting discounts we will continue to offer a 4 Year Fixed Term Membership in Blue, Green & Yellow Weeks.
Ask Sales Team for details.
Following the re-scheduling of some airline flights to a Friday or Thursday, some members are looking to find accommodation prior to their stay at La Quinta.
Always worth trying Reception first but a couple of inexpensive alternatives for an overnight stay:
Hotel Portman 0034 968 928111
- Portman. Think “Premier Inn“ around 60 Euros per room per night
Senator Mar Menor 0034 968 583060
- Near San Javier Airport around 60 Euros per night
Villa Vivir 0034 679 797559
- Atamaría around 55 Euros per room per night
Ask Reception on arrival about reduced Guest Fee passes for those playing golf with a Member.
We now have a selection of 23 sets of Golf Clubs for hire (rental fee €10 to a Charity). No need to pay excessive airline carriage fees for an occasional game.
- The La Manga Club Golf has been granted the title of "Real Club de Golf La Manga" by The Royal Household of Spain.
There is a walk-in Doctor's Surgery located at Las Sabinas. LQC owners get a reduce consultation fee.
La Quinta Club Members Forum
To access the forum you will need to register with a password. Once done you will be able to follow and participate in all forum topics. We would encourage all members to sign up. Note: all postings will have a maximum shelf life of 1-year only.
Please follow us on Facebook. You can access our Facebook page even if you are not a Facebook member. Just click on to the Facebook logo at the top of the La Quinta Club website page.